You got lucky to have a decision to make a WordPress eCommerce site. Because of nowadays, it the most effective way to earn some handsome money online. You will get thousands of functions from WordPress. But few functions are enough for starting an eCommerce site in just 10 minutes. It will be a great fun if you have a prior knowledge of WordPress dashboard. So, let’s go to the straight point.
Before starting the process to build a WordPress eCommerce site make sure that already taken a domain and best WordPress hosting. if not taken we told to choose a niche related .com domain and a best hosting package. We are using Bluehost hosting services then we recommendation Bluehost. Bluehost is really best then other companies, However in this tutorial, will use woocommerce as an eCommerce plugin. It will help turn your WordPress site into an online store. You have to just follow the below steps.
• At first, install your platform (WordPress) in your hosting panel. You probably completed that process earlier and that is why you are here. However, I am giving you a hint here that entering into your hosting client panel search for WordPress. You can install it by one click only. Just configure it with the login username and a strong password. It seems that you have done pretty well.
• Now, it is time to install an eCommerce plugin. WooCommerce is the most popular and most used plugin online today for building a WordPress eCommerce site. Okay, go to your WordPress dashboard. In the left sidebar, there is a vertical menu bar. Find out “plugin”. Then Click on it.
• In this step, you need to search woocommerce typing “woocommerce” from the search box. Install and activate the first result plugin. After completing the installation process, you will be shown a message. From the message go to the configuration page.
• Here, You have to configure the plugin by giving account and payment information details. Also configure the general, shipping, products, checkout, accounts, emails, API, currency etc.
• Add some products like posting an article on WordPress regular site. And when you configure and set up woocommerce with WordPress then probably, you are done with your online store.
This technique has been done and completed within only 10 minutes. But make sure that you have a good and fast internet connection. In this regards, I want to let you know that woocommerce gives you the opportunity to enjoy the best eCommerce website design. Because there are many premium eCommerce WordPress themes in woocommerce. Wp eCommerce themes are ready to make your dream come true.
Though in this tutorial I have used woocommerce free plugin for the WordPress eCommerce site building, you can still use premium eCommerce WordPress themes. You can also use premium woocommerce themes because you will be able to customize your themes according to your requirements. I am saying this because free wp eCommerce themes can’t fulfill your requirements. For saving your time we have enlisted the best premium eCommerce WordPress themes listed below which serve all eCommerce functionality.
Lastly, I want to convey you that starting a WordPress eCommerce site is super easy. So, ignore the rumor about the complexities of creating an online store. Follow the steps and make your dream come true online with the help of WordPress and eCommerce.
Hurry, You have learned how to start a WordPress e-commerce site after finished this tutorial. maybe you love to read it. If yes, share it the social platform your friend might be waiting for it. To get the video subscribe our youtube channel also connected our social community facebook and twitter.
Thanks For Reading Full Article